POWERStick-53" Bundle (USBx2) is what the pros use to mount & provide constant power to their GoPro, VIRB, or other action camera. Plugs right into your navlight port in back (anchor light port) or front (running light port) of your boat – PLUG & PLAY… NO TOOLS REQUIRED! And YES, it converts 12volt from the navlight port to 5volt USB to POWER YOUR GoPro! No more dead GoPro batteries EVER! Record on your GoPro ALL DAY LONG without fear of the battery dying! with little impact on your cranking battery so no fear of killing it either. Never miss with shot with POWERStick-53". Works with all 2-pin and *3-pin navigation light ports on the back or front of your boat. Securely mounts your GoPro for speeds up to **70MPH with Easy Lock or Threaded locking collar or 50MPH in smooth water with standard CAMLock/Non-Thread! Made of aircraft grade aluminum with dual channels for strength. Beautifully anodized in YOLOtek green. Extends from approximately 32.5" to 53" and has a ball & joint mount for many angles and points of view. IT'S LIKE HAVING A CAMERAMAN ON YOUR BOAT! Stop worrying about dead batteries on your GoPro and stop worrying about your GoPro flying off into the lake. Order now & SAVE!!! Official Powered Mount Provider for MLF & FLW!
+ For a limited time Bundle Includes: $75 Worth of FREE Stuff Included:
1 - POWERCord-12" (4-in-1 USB Cord)
1 - Silicone Rainproof Putty
1 - YOLOtek Truck/Boat Decal)
(POWERCase in the picture and video is sold separately. IF YOU HAVE A GoPro 3, 3+, or 4 series... YOU WILL NEED A CASE WITH AN OPEN SIDE OR THE FRAME TO ACCESS THE POWER PORT ON YOUR ACTION CAMERA. See details below.)
How Much will this Draw on my Cranking Battery? VERY LITTLE DRAW! We understand how VITAL it is for you to maintain high charge battery level. YOLOtek products were designed to leave your battery alone! Because we are downing 12v to 5v for USB, we are barely touching your battery. Examples:
- GoPro Hero 5 Black, plugged into top USB port 1.2 amp, recording at 1080p for 10 hours will take your battery from 12.8 to 12.6.
- POWERLight, plugged into top USB port 1.2 amp, running on high will take your battery from 12.8 to 12.5.
(In 40% of our tests a naked battery [battery that has nothing attached] will go down from 12.8 to 12.6 in 10 hours. So, YES your battery will not be an issue with our products! :)
WORKS WITH... EVERY GOPRO EVER MADE & EVERY OTHER ACTION CAM TOO!!!
With 1/4"-20 thread standard tripod mount on top of ALL our sticks, rest assured you can mount any action camera!
- GoPro Hero 5 Black (Yes, the brand new one. Works great! See Tip: #1 below on how to remove power door to power while filming.)
- GoPro Hero 5 Session
- GoPro Hero 4 Black/Silver & Hero 4 Session
- GoPro Hero 3, 3+, +, Yep, we work with your GoPro
- Works with EVERY action camera ever made! VIRB, iON, Wasp, etc.
Why is POWERStick-53" such a sought after product by everyone? Because it contains high end electronics and other features:
1) Over Voltage Protection
2) Shortage Protection
3) Over Heat Protection
4) Surge Protection
5) Over Charge Protection
...and the biggie
6) Polarity Correction (LED & USB require polarity. POWERStick-53" has a chip in it that corrects the polarity if plugged in backwards or if you buy a used boat and someone reversed the navlight wiring... POWERStick-53" just works!
7) USB 2.1 Fast Charging on top and 1.0 on bottom with USB covers when it rains***
8) Ball & Joint Mount for flexibility and lots of POV's (points of view)
9) Aircraft Grade Anodized Aluminum
10) Dual Channels for strength
11) Instant Locking Tabs to quickly adjust the heigth for each section
12) Adjustable Hand Grip - move to where you want and it stays
13) Multiple Locking Collars (Standard Cam/Non-Thread, Large Threaded & Adjustable Guide Screw for Atwood and other non-locking collar navlight ports) No matter which boat or navlight port you have, we got you covered!
14) 3-Hole Base Plug for compatibility with all 2-pin & *3-pin navlight ports
15) Spring Connectors within base plug ensure constant contact for power
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES... that go great with POWERStick-53"... YOU WILL NEED A CASE WITH OPEN SIDE TO ACCESS THE POWER PORT ON THE CAMERA.
1. POWERKit-12" contains (1) POWERCase & (1) POWERCord-12" to power your adventures! POWERCase is an open side case for GoPro Hero 3, 3+ & 4. POWERCord-12" is a 4-in-1 USB power cord. The POWERKit is the perfect addition to the POWERStick-53". Or get either POWERCase or POWERCord-12" separately...
2. POWERCase, is an open side case for GoPro Hero 3, 3+ & 4, so you can power/charge your GoPro, VIRB, or iON all day long. Similar to GoPro Skeleton that sells for 67% more than POWERCase.
3. POWERCord-12", is a 4-in-1 USB cord. Standard USB on one side and USB mini, USB micro, Apple Lighting & Apple 30pin on the other. About 12" long, just perfect to plug in and power/charge any action camera or phone you have.
4. SILICONE RAINPROOF PUTTY - just Seal-it & Forget-it! The fastest way to Rainproof/Dustproof your POWERStick-53" & POWERCase. Simply roll it out and wrap it around your power cord and into the open side case to prevent water from coming in during rain or spray while you are running. Comes with 12 tabs to keep it dry.
5. POWERLight-SOLO - Perfect Addition to POWERStick-53"... This is a product you will "NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW YOU LIVED WITHOUT IT!" POWERLight-SOLO fits right on top of POWERStick-53" & Lights-UP the Deck of your boat & Truck too! Perfect for early morning rigging before you hit the water. Also perfect when you pull your boat off the water and have 22 rods all jacked-up and so much stuff to put away. It is the ONLY light that allows you to naturally tie on a lure. 5 Settings: High, Medium, Low, Strobe & S.O.S. just in case of an emergency out on the water. Brilliant white light with so many lumens you won't know what to do.
6. ATTWOOD EASY LOCK NAVLIGHT PORT: Perfect replacement port for the Non-Thread or CAM Lock NavLight Port. Want to run up to 70MPH and know your POWERStick-53" & GoPro or other action camera is secure, get Attwood Easy Lock!
TIP #1: HOW TO GET POWER TO YOUR GOPRO HERO 5 BLACK WHILE FILMING:
If you have a GoPro Hero 5 Black watch this video to see how to remove the power door, so you can power while filming. https://youtu.be/JziIC34ucRc
- Never use POWERStick-53" in place of navigation lights.
- Never plug anything into POWERStick-53" in wet conditions, as it may cause damage to itself or electronics.
- Always close tight rubber USB covers when not in use.
- Always compress sections for high speed.
- Silicone Rainproof Putty sold separately to make splash proof while in use.
- Salt Water: We highly recommend Silicone Rainproof Putty. When coming off the water, rinse everything with fresh water, but of course do not allow water to enter the USB ports.
- Do not over tighten ball and joint. Ball and joint are not designed to be completely locked down such as RAM mount, so the user can quickly adjust camera to other points of view. After you reach max tightness (1 to 2 turns), the more you turn the knob the less tight the ball becomes. GripKit available to make the ball and joint more tight.
- Always use common sense when using all our products. Filming on the water, particularly rough water can be dangerous for you, your boat, YOLOtek gear and your GoPro or other action camera.
- Non-Threaded Locking Collar: If your navlight port uses a Non-Threaded Locking Collar or CAM lock or Pressure Lock, be sure to try to turn the locking collar until it comes to a full locked position. If you can turn the locking collar 360 degrees and it never gets fully locked in, then DO NOT RUN FAST! Consider replacing the port with the Attwood Easy Lock navlight port rated for up to 70MPH.
**Threaded Locking Collar & Guide Screw NavLight Ports are rated up to 70MPH in calm water. (Navlight ports that don't use a locking collar and have a built-in cover - Always make sure cover is over Guide Screw to lock it down.)
**Standard/Non-Thread Locking Collar rated up to 50MPH in smooth/calm water. Want to go 70MPH in calm water? Replace a standard CAMLock/No-thread navlight port with Attwood Easy Lock NavLight Port, click here for details.
**Compress sections while running.
***If you are using our Silicone Rainproof Putty, then you are fine. If you are NOT using our Silicone Rainproof Putty follow these instructions when it rains... 1) unplug all power cords, 2) close the USB covers tightly, 3) place your GoPro or other action camera into a waterproof housing, mount back on POWERStick-53" & turn off power to your navlight port. (Green light will extinguish.) Once the rain stops you may hook power up again.