POWERStick-53" (USBx2) is what the pros use to hold & power their GoPro, VIRB, or other action camera. Record on your GoPro ALL DAY LONG without fear of the battery dying! Never miss with shot with POWERStick-53". Works with all 2-pin and *3-pin navigation light ports on the back or front of your boat. Securely mounts your GoPro for speeds up to **70MPH! Yes the 2-USB ports draw power from your navlight, so NEVER worry about the GoPro battery dying again. Extends from approximately 32.5" to 53" and has a ball & joint mount for many angles and points of view. Stop worrying about dead batteries on your GoPro and stop worrying about your GoPro flying off into the lake. Order now & SAVE 7%!!! Official Powered Mount Provider for MLF & FLW! IN-STOCK & SHIPPING NOW! Reg. $139.99 SEE ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES BELOW
+ For a limited time: $30 Worth of FREE Stuff Included (POWERCord-12" - 4-in-1 USB Cord)
(POWERCase in the picture is sold separately. IF YOU HAVE A GoPro 3, 3+, or 4 series... YOU WILL NEED A CASE WITH AN OPEN SIDE OR THE FRAME TO ACCESS THE POWER PORT ON YOUR ACTION CAMERA. See details below.)
WORKS WITH... EVERY GOPRO EVER MADE & EVERY OTHER ACTION CAM TOO!!!
With 1/4"-20 thread standard tripod mount on top of ALL our sticks, rest assured you can mount any action camera!
- GoPro Hero 5 Black (Yes, the brand new one. Works great!)
- GoPro Hero 5 Session
- GoPro Hero 4 Black/Silver & Hero 4 Session
- GoPro Hero 3, 3+, +, Yep, we work with your GoPro
- Works with EVERY action camera ever made! VIRB, iON, Wasp, etc.
Why is POWERStick-53" such a sought after product by everyone? Because it contains high end electronics and other features:
1) Over Voltage Protection
2) Shortage Protection
3) Over Heat Protection
4) Surge Protection
5) Over Charge Protection
...and the biggie
6) Polarity Correction (LED & USB require polarity. POWERStick-53" has a chip in it that corrects the polarity if plugged in backwards or if you buy a used boat and someone reversed the navlight wiring... POWERStick-53" just works!
7) USB 2.1 Fast Charging on top and 1.0 on bottom with USB covers when it rains***
8) Ball & Joint Mount for flexibility and lots of POV's (points of view)
9) Aircraft Grade Anodized Aluminum
10) Dual Channels for strength
11) Instant Locking Tabs to quickly adjust the heigth for each section
12) Adjustable Hand Grip - move to where you want and it stays
13) Multiple Locking Collars (Standard Cam/Non-Thread, Large Threaded & Adjustable Guide Screw for Atwood and other non-locking collar navlight ports) No matter which boat or navlight port you have, we got you covered!
14) 3-Hole Base Plug for compatibility with all 2-pin & *3-pin navlight ports
15) Spring Connectors within base plug ensure constant contact for power
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES... that go great with POWERStick-53"... YOU WILL NEED A CASE WITH OPEN SIDE TO ACCESS THE POWER PORT ON THE CAMERA.
1. POWERKit-12" contains (1) POWERCase & (1) POWERCord-12" to power your adventures! POWERCase is an open side case for GoPro Hero 3, 3+ & 4. POWERCord-12" is a 4-in-1 USB power cord. The POWERKit is the perfect addition to the POWERStick-53". Or get either POWERCase or POWERCord-12" separately...
2. POWERCase, is an open side case for GoPro Hero 3, 3+ & 4, so you can power/charge your GoPro, VIRB, or iON all day long. Similar to GoPro Skeleton that sells for 67% more than POWERCase.
3. POWERCord-12", is a 4-in-1 USB cord. Standard USB on one side and USB mini, USB micro, Apple Lighting & Apple 30pin on the other. About 12" long, just perfect to plug in and power/charge any action camera or phone you have.
4. SILICONE RAINPROOF PUTTY - just Seal-it & Forget-it! The fastest way to Rainproof/Dustproof your POWERStick-53" & POWERCase. Simply roll it out and wrap it around your power cord and into the open side case to prevent water from coming in during rain or spray while you are running. Comes with 12 tabs to keep it dry.
5. POWERLight-SOLO - Perfect Addition to POWERStick-53"... This is a product you will "NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW YOU LIVED WITHOUT IT!" POWERLight-SOLO fits right on top of POWERStick-53" & Lights-UP the Deck of your boat & Truck too! Perfect for early morning rigging before you hit the water. Also perfect when you pull your boat off the water and have 22 rods all jacked-up and so much stuff to put away. It is the ONLY light that allows you to naturally tie on a lure. 5 Settings: High, Medium, Low, Strobe & S.O.S. just in case of an emergency out on the water. Brilliant white light with so many lumens you won't know what to do.
*3-pin - some front navlight ports with 3-pin may need a simple rewire of the port. Just call us at 800-488-5512 and we will walk you through it.
**Threaded Locking Collar & Guide Screw NavLight Ports are rated up to 70MPH (Non-Locking Collar navlight ports - Always make sure cover is over Guide Screw to lock it down) .
**Standard/Non-Thread Locking Collar rated up to 50MPH.
**Compress sections while running.
***If you are using our Silicone Rainproof Putty, then you are fine. If you are NOT using our Silicone Rainproof Putty follow these instructions when it rains... 1) unplug all power cords, 2) close the USB covers tightly, 3) place your GoPro or other action camera into a waterproof housing, mount back on POWERStick-53" & turn off power to your navlight port. (Green light will extinguish.) Once the rain stops you may hook power up again.